返回列表 回復 發帖

Nike NFL Jerseys For Sale

In addition to the international donation of US$5M to assist with the international Haiti relief fund, the Guyana branch of Digicel has added $290,Cheap Air Max 2019 Sale,000 to the local drive. This amount represents cash that was not found in the last episode of the Digicel Merry Mansion. Digicel Guyana Head of Marketing,Cheap Wholesale Adidas Shoes, Jacquelyn James, made this announcement during the filming of the ninth episode of the Digicel Merry Mansion.Meanwhile,Maillot Psg Femme, the Digicel network is now functioning well in Port-au-Prince with more and more customers connecting to it and being able to make and receive calls, text messages, e-mail and BlackBerry Messenger messages.With coverage in the rest of the country good,Nike Basketball Shoes Clearance Sale, Digicel is also ensuring that all of its two million-plus customers in Haiti can stay in contact with friends and family by giving each and every Digicel customer US$5 of free call credit – totalling US$10 million.Since deploying a team of technicians to Haiti following the earthquake on Tuesday, January 12,Wholesale Shoes Free Shipping Worldwide, Digicel has been working to restore its network in Haiti to full capacity.A full assessment of the network has been carried out and according to Digicel Jamaica, all of Digicel’s three switch sites which serve the country are operational.One is damaged but an interim solution has been put in place until new equipment arrives.In addition, 70 per cent of the network’s cell sites are on air and the company is working on restoring service to the remaining 30 per cent while the roaming service is fully operational. The company further noted that there is still some congestion on the network when making and receiving international calls but an assessment of what network equipment is required has been completed and new equipment has been ordered and is en route to Haiti.Further, Digicel states that more teams of technicians have been assembled and are en route to support the existing teams on the ground.As well as the US$5 million which is being donated to NGOs by Digicel directly,Cheap Adidas Shoes China, Digicel has set up the Digicel Haiti Relief Fund.By Friday evening – just two days after it went live – a massive US$300,000 was donated by Digicel customers across the company’s 32 markets worldwide.In addition to previous aid drops over the last five days, Digicel has assembled a 10,000lb cargo of medical supplies, food and water ready to go to Haiti from Jamaica.
返回列表